top of page
Tournament Site Info
Hosted by the
Juab Sting Volleyball Club
Site address: 645 E 700 N
Nephi, UT 84648
There are several parking lots to use surrounding The Hive. The main parking lot is on the NORTH side of the building. There is also a lot to the EAST of the building, and a third lot diagonally to the northwest of the building. Please see if there is space in any of these lots before choosing to park on the street. The Hive Facility is next to the Juab High School and Jr. High. Parking lots are sandwiched in between those 3 buildings. You will not be able to enter any of the SOUTH doors on 700 North.
The main entrance is on the NORTH side of the building. During inclement weather, if these doors are closed, you will enter on the EAST side.
Entry fee is $5 per person, per day. Age 2 and under are free. Cash, Venmo or PayPal Only. (QR code will be at entry)
Many parents complain that they pay a lot of money for their child to play club volleyball and then on top of that they have to pay to get into tournaments. Please know that the facilities we use are rented, and the entry fee helps pay for that rental fee, and pays the hosts for the work they do during the tournament.
As hosts we are abiding by the facility rules which are:
- No food or drink in the court area, keep food and drink in the lobby/hallways.
- Only water is allowed in the court area.
- There are spectator bleachers available UPSTAIRS in each building, outside chairs are allowed to only be taken UPSTAIRS.
- Please keep your team area from blocking any walkways.
- Teams and spectators please clean up after yourselves.
- Children are not allowed to roam around freely. One warning will be given for unsupervised children, then you will be asked to leave the facility.
- Every team will need to provide a book person, scorekeeper, libero tracker, 2 lines persons, and a down ref during their work responsibilities. Coaches are responsible to ensure each work job is done correctly. Coaches are required to stay with the team at the table, & or near the table. Please review with your teams how to perform these duties.
- Doors open at 3:00pm on Fridays, and 7:00am on Saturdays
- COACHES MEETING: takes place on your court, 3:45pm on Fridays; 7:45am on Saturdays
- Pool Play starts at 4:00pm on Fridays; and 8:00am on Saturdays
page updated 4/11/2023
bottom of page